Landscaper Bookkeeping Solutions
Custom Landscaping Accounting Packages
Accounting solutions for the Landscaper
Material cost and budgeting
Track payroll costs
Reporting to predict seasonal trends
Detailed Accounting Solutions
As a landscaping company, you know how to make lawns, hardscapes, and gardens flourish and look beautiful. However, do your books give you the same satisfaction as a freshly manicured lawn or hedge? We know it's not always easy to make your customers happy while maintaining the financial end of the business.
With landscaping, your material costs tend to be significantly lower than other home service professionals unless you provide plants or hardscapes to your customers. As such, one of the central breakdowns we pay closer attention to is your payroll and employee costs. We are able to separate those costs into office work, supervising work, and laborers. This helps keep a pulse on your payroll and how it is distributed throughout the company to ensure ratios stay consistent and don't get out of hand too quickly.
The other side to tracking your payroll costs this way helps track trends that are currently in the industry and can help you project the type of services customers are requesting more or predict seasonal trends. Knowing this can help you prepare your business for a tighter cash flow. An example of this can be you thinking of getting new equipment, but knowing that off-season is coming can convince you to hold off on that purchase until you increase cash flow.
We know that it can be hard to keep up with your clients, jobs, and bookkeeping. That's why we offer many different services to assist you with your books, whether it be teaching you how to do them or doing them for you. We enjoy working with our landscapers to maintain and grow their businesses through financial understanding. For example, if you have different divisions, yard maintenance vs. landscaping, we are able to break our sales and costs into one report by the division. Give us a call today to discuss a custom package tailored to your company, and let us help you make up for the slow winter months!
- We look into the state of your current books, getting down to the core of your business helps us to customize your experience.
- Once we’ve been able to discuss your books with you and see where your books are at, the next step is how involved in your bookkeeping do you want to be?
- We offer Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly bookkeeping.
- Clean-Up clients are no different from a standard bookkeeping client, just that instead of going month by month we have to do multiple months, or years, at a time for you.
- We are going to review your account settings and base setup so that we can ensure that the account was properly setup in the beginning and correct any errors.
- Cleanups are always unique and require us to analyze your company in detail to be able to properly create a custom plan of action for you but we always communicate this with our clients so that they are 100% aware of what the issues are and why they are issues!
While Our base may focus on bookkeeping and most clients have some type of bookkeeping services with us, each client and business is unique and thus require services that not everyone needs which is why we have a library of other services including
- Class Tracking
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Tax
- Business Plans via LivePlan
- Industry Benchmarking via LivePlan
- Job Costing
- App Ecosystem Management and Development