Cleaning Business Bookkeeping Solutions
Custom accounting packages for the Cleaning Specialist
Control labor costs
Tracking supplies and making it income
Extensive bookkeeping software applications
Solve the toughest accounting problems!
Detailed Accounting Solutions
Cleaning services know how to make a home or business shine, from standard Spring cleaning to a much-needed deep clean. But do you know for sure if your numbers are as clean as your clients' spaces? When it comes to cleaning services, there are many things to keep track of within your business to ensure proper bookkeeping.
When breaking down a business, it's essential to know which costs will affect your business more than others. For example, with cleaning services, it's important to watch labor very closely. The time involved on the job is generally how you know what to charge a customer and determine your profitability. We at Waterford can set up your payroll to track what you spend on employee salaries as a percentage of the income you bring in every month to keep employment costs in line.
We know that supplies are another big part of your business and can assist you in monitoring purchases for chemicals, equipment, and other needs. Monitoring these purchases and their increases, especially in times with extreme demand, will help keep you profitable as well as competitively priced. The key here is developing a correlation between what you spend on these supplies to the income brought in since it is impossible to 100% job cost through the cost of goods sold due to varying levels of supplies needed or used on a job.
With a busy schedule, it isn't always easy finding the time to make sure your finances are properly in order, or you're uncertain that what you're doing is how it needs to be done. We offer services that assist you with making sure that you are doing the books properly or do them for you. In addition, if you find that your finances are a bit more of a mess than you can handle, we also offer services to clean up your books. Reach out today to find out what services we can customize for you today!
- We look into the state of your current books, getting down to the core of your business helps us to customize your experience.
- Once we’ve been able to discuss your books with you and see where your books are at, the next step is how involved in your bookkeeping do you want to be?
- We offer Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly bookkeeping.
- Clean-Up clients are no different from a standard bookkeeping client, just that instead of going month by month we have to do multiple months, or years, at a time for you.
- We are going to review your account settings and base setup so that we can ensure that the account was properly setup in the beginning and correct any errors.
- Cleanups are always unique and require us to analyze your company in detail to be able to properly create a custom plan of action for you but we always communicate this with our clients so that they are 100% aware of what the issues are and why they are issues!
While Our base may focus on bookkeeping and most clients have some type of bookkeeping services with us, each client and business is unique and thus require services that not everyone needs which is why we have a library of other services including
- Class Tracking
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Tax
- Business Plans via LivePlan
- Industry Benchmarking via LivePlan
- Job Costing
- App Ecosystem Management and Development