Advanced Bookkeeping Services
What Sets Us Apart
Assess needs for clean-up and bookkeeping
Training programs to help clients understand their bookkeeping
Extensive bookkeeping software applications
Solve the toughest accounting problems!
Detailed Accounting Solutions
For many people, bookkeeping seems to be a standard process across the board without considering the different needs of the many businesses in the world. Here at Waterford Business Solutions, we know that your needs are not the same as everyone else’s, and bear that in mind when we take on your books.
With the majority of our clients being Home Service Professionals, we’re skilled at personalizing your experience, taking the time to get to know your business from the first phone call. We like to keep in touch in the ways that best fit into your busy lifestyle. Whether you prefer phone calls, email, or text messages, we’re available to help you in whatever form of communication you need, something that most accountants won’t take the time or effort to do.
More often than not, accountants won’t take the time to sit down with you to go over your books. They’ll do what they can with the information provided without trying to go deeper than what’s in front of you. We at Waterford Business Solutions take the time to sit down with you via Zoom calls, or other preferred communication methods, to explain what is going on with your money, send you reports to help you see your finances, and explain what those reports are saying. Any accountant can provide you with a P&L report, balance sheet accounts receivable report or accounts payable report. Most won’t take the time to explain what these numbers mean for you and your business.
- We look into the state of your current books, getting down to the core of your business helps us to customize your experience.
- Once we’ve been able to discuss your books with you and see where your books are at, the next step is how involved in your bookkeeping do you want to be?
- We offer Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly bookkeeping.
- Clean-Up clients are no different from a standard bookkeeping client, just that instead of going month by month we have to do multiple months, or years, at a time for you.
- We are going to review your account settings and base setup so that we can ensure that the account was properly setup in the beginning and correct any errors.
- Cleanups are always unique and require us to analyze your company in detail to be able to properly create a custom plan of action for you but we always communicate this with our clients so that they are 100% aware of what the issues are and why they are issues!
While Our base may focus on bookkeeping and most clients have some type of bookkeeping services with us, each client and business is unique and thus require services that not everyone needs which is why we have a library of other services including
- Class Tracking
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Tax
- Business Plans via LivePlan
- Industry Benchmarking via LivePlan
- Job Costing
- App Ecosystem Management and Development