Electrician Bookkeeping Solutions
Custom accounting packages for the Electrican
Manage supplies per job
Set up job costing per job
Extensive bookkeeping software applications
Solve the toughest accounting problems!
Detailed Accounting Solutions
An Electrical Company is an essential workforce, providing power and light to the lives of people all around them. When it comes to your finances, however, do you ever feel left in the dark? Unfortunately, ensuring that your books properly reflect your business' financial wellness isn't as easy as people think, just like being an electrician isn't just flipping breakers.
When it comes to electrical company work, your biggest worry is likely to be your supplies, especially if you do more new construction than you do repair work. While you may end up using those supplies over several jobs, it can still make a significant difference in your numbers. Things like conduit and conduit fittings that may need to change each job, depending on their needs or wants, can leave you with many leftover materials.
This is where job costing can be a huge help. For the small materials, like screws, you don't need to break down how many were used for each job, but the materials that are specific to a job or are a higher cost, you'll want to track where those materials are being used. Using job costing will help you better predict the materials you will need for jobs in the future and help you compare which jobs are costing you more than others. Knowing what you're spending for each job allows you to adjust your pricing accordingly, so you're not losing out on money.
Electrical company work is dangerous work if done incorrectly, hence why we have the professionals. Unfortunately, bookkeeping can do its own type of damage if done improperly. Here at Waterford, we offer different services giving you support, training, and bookkeeping packages to choose from. So give us a call today for customized services that will illuminate your finances!
- We look into the state of your current books, getting down to the core of your business helps us to customize your experience.
- Once we’ve been able to discuss your books with you and see where your books are at, the next step is how involved in your bookkeeping do you want to be?
- We offer Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly bookkeeping.
- Clean-Up clients are no different from a standard bookkeeping client, just that instead of going month by month we have to do multiple months, or years, at a time for you.
- We are going to review your account settings and base setup so that we can ensure that the account was properly setup in the beginning and correct any errors.
- Cleanups are always unique and require us to analyze your company in detail to be able to properly create a custom plan of action for you but we always communicate this with our clients so that they are 100% aware of what the issues are and why they are issues!
While Our base may focus on bookkeeping and most clients have some type of bookkeeping services with us, each client and business is unique and thus require services that not everyone needs which is why we have a library of other services including
- Class Tracking
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Tax
- Business Plans via LivePlan
- Industry Benchmarking via LivePlan
- Job Costing
- App Ecosystem Management and Development